Every one wants bigger smile when they want to see anybody. There are several methods to improve your smile by improving the teeth color. We can make our teeth whiter by naturally without depending on expensive teeth whitening technique. The first step we have to consider is to limit the food that we are consuming. Yellow teeth is indication of poor dental hygiene that changes your look and appearance in front of others. Food and Beverages makes you teeth dark instead of white. Use of Beverages,cigarettes, red wine, carbonated soft drinks, coffee, chocolate, as well as black tea also makes teeth yellow. Including acid contained food items irreversibly destroy tooth enamel.
There are some tips you need to follow in your daily routine.
- After each of your meal you should clean your teeth.
- Try to use inter dental brush at least once in a day
- Drinks as much water as you can, It helps you to remove dental plague and keeps your teeth hydrated .
- Do not drink too much hot and too much cold water.
- Brush with toothbrush twice in a day, And also keep change brush when you feel that the bristles are not strong as when you buying.
We can use herbs to naturally whiten our tooth. Herbs such as sundry herbs, crush them and it is used as a paste. Herbs help to eliminate your Dental issues.Cucumber, Cauliflower, Carrot ,Apple eating these foods increases saliva production in your mouth. Strawberries contain an enzyme that is able to naturally whiten teeth. So try to include these food items in our menu. Baking soda can be used an effective option for whitening teeth. We should follow right methods to whiten teeth.With a little of patience, Every one can naturally give whitens to your teeth.
P.S.A Varadarajan Dental Clinic in Salem offers Teeth whitening/Bleaching techniques and provides solution for your Dental Problems.